Η πρόσκληση αφορά πολλαπλές θέσεις για διδακτορικούς φοιτητές στον τομέα Ρομποτικής και Ελέγχου, και μάλιστα, με τη συμβολή τριών Ελλήνων καθηγητών: Assoc. Prof. Panagiotis Artemiadis, Assoc. Prof. Ioannis Poulakakis και
Assoc. Prof. Andreas Malikopoulos.
Δείτε την αναλυτική πρόσκληση στα αγγλικά:
The Mechanical Engineering Department at the University of Delaware (https://me.udel.edu/) has multiple openings for Ph.D. students in the area of robotics and control.
Research topics include:
• Robot motion planning and mapping
• Rehabilitation robotics and prosthetics
• Design and control of biomimetic robots
• Sensor networks and robot swarms for environmental monitoring
• Human-machine interaction and semi-autonomous systems
• Smart cities / connected and automated communities
The University of Delaware's College of Engineering ranks in the top 50 schools in the country (U.S. News and World Report), and is located at Newark, Delaware, very close to major cities like Philadelphia, New York and Washington DC. The Mechanical Engineering department has multiple world-renowned faculty experts in robotics and control and houses many state-of-the-art research facilities.
Prospective Ph.D. students will work on research projects and will be fully funded for studying and living in the US. Prospective applicants should hold a Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, computer science/engineering, biomedical engineering and applied physics or other related disciplines.
Interested candidates who would like to try the experience of doing graduate studies in the US, and the University of Delaware in particular, should contact one of the professors listed to explore the possibility of a short-term (1-2 month) internship in one of the research labs.
For information prospective students can contact the related faculty:
- Prof. Bert Tanner: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Assoc. Prof. Panagiotis Artemiadis: email@example.com
- Assoc. Prof. Ioannis Poulakakis: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Assoc. Prof. Andreas Malikopoulos: email@example.com
- Asst. Prof. Sambeeta Das: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Asst. Prof. Guoquan (Paul) Huang: email@example.com