The Einstein Center for Neurosciences Berlin (ECN) invites applications for
its PhD program. Students currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s program
and expecting to graduate before October 2021 are encouraged to apply.
About the Einstein Center for Neurosciences Berlin
The center was initiated to establish an umbrella structure that specifically fosters interdisciplinary,
collaborative research by facilitating synergies between existing research
groups and promoting interaction on all levels.
Einstein Training Program
· Initial boot camp for all students (crash courses in all relevant disciplines)
· Initial lab rotation period of 6 months
· Individual assessment to personalize core curriculum
· Continuing education program
· Supervision via PhD committees
· Encouragement and support for independence of excellent young scientists
· Student fellowships
The ECN member institutions promote cutting-edge neuroscientific research across a wide range of
different disciplines and approaches.
With around 100 internationally recognized research groups, the ECN offers outstanding interdisciplinary training and research opportunities for national and international scientists, with research spanning from synapse to behavior, molecule to disease, and brain to mind.
Closing date for applications is January 11, 2021.
For more details: www.ecn-berlin.de