Κάντε follow το πρόγραμμα για να ενημερώνεστε μέσω email για προκηρύξεις και σχετικά νέα.
Πρέπει να είσαστε συνδεδεμένοι στο λογαριασμό σας.
Ιστοσελίδα προγράμματος: https://www.dept.aueb.gr/el/msc-fm
Παράταση υποβολής αιτήσεων έως 30 Ιουνίου 2021
The deadline for the submission of applications for the MSc Program in in Financial Management for the intake 2021-22 is extended until 30/6/2021. All the rest remain the same according to the published Call for Applications
The MSc program in Financial Management of the Athens University of Economics and Business is now accepting applications for the intake September 2021. The program is addressed to university graduates as well as to business executives who wish to upgrade their knowledge in the field of Financial Management via an English-speaking graduate course.
The postgraduate program leads to the award of a Master’s of Science (MSc) degree and offers:
Participating in the program requires the payment of certain tuition fees (further info can be found here).
The Program operates in accordance with the Regulation of Postgraduate Programs (Bulletin B' of the Greek Government Gazette No. 3998/17-9-2018) and Law 4485/2017.
The program has a rolling admissions procedure, conducted in two rounds, with the following deadlines:
Places are subject both to an upper and lower limit of participants, based on accreditation criteria and the regulations of postgraduate programs.
CRITERIA AND SELECTION PROCEDURE
Applications are submitted electronically through: here
1. register and login to the link above
2. find in the list of available Postgraduate Programs, the ‘MSc in Financial Management’
3. select ‘full-time’ or ‘part-time’ program
4. Select and complete the form in English language. Make sure to double check that the English language form is used.
5. complete all required fields in the application form with Capital letters
Notice: you should complete the online application and click "Submit". You will alsohave to upload all supporting documents. If any personal data is not applicable (for example VAT, which is not applicable for foreign students), please type “- “.
Within a period of five (5) days, applicants have to send by post or submit in person to the Secretariat’s office (see contact details below) the signed printed form of the electronic application along with the required supporting documents.
Contact Details: Secretariat, MSc in Financial and Management, AUEB’s Centre for Postgraduate Studies, Room 913, 9 th floor, 47A Evelpidon and 33 Lefkados St, 11362, Athens, Greece. Tel. +30 210-8203 633, 2108203 630, Email: email@example.com
Documents that must be submitted with the application:
1. The signed printed application.
2. Copies of all University Degrees / Diplomas (Recognition by the Hellenic National Academic Recognition Information Centre (DOATAP) is required)
3. Official Transcripts of marks received (with certified translation in English in case the transcripts are not in Greek)
4. CV in English
5. Certified copy of English language certification verifying very good command of the language (at least level C1, as determined by a TOEIC , IELTS, TOEFL score) or Advanced (CAE) or Proficiency
6. One recent passport size photograph
7. Two confidential recommendation letters (for FT program academic references, for PT program from Employers)
8. Proof of employment record, if any – required for part time applicants
The Program’s Director
Professor Apostolos Ballas
Professor Dimitrios Bourantonis
Δείτε αναλυτικά την προκήρυξη εδώ.