FIRST APPLICATION PERIOD FOR THE MSC IN DIGITAL HUMANITIES
The first application period for the MSc in Digital Humanities will begin in January 1st 2023.
Within equal opportunities policies, applications will be assessed in the light of the following criteria:
- An undergraduate degree in the subject of the Humanities or Sciences, preferably upper-second (B+), followed by a full transcript of records.
- Candidates who hold a BA from a non-Greek university must obtain an accreditation of their degree by the Hellenic National Academic Recognition Information Centre (NARIC or DOATAP in Greek - see here)
- A Curriculum Vitae
- An academic reference providing confidential assessments of the applicant’s academic achievement and promise for graduate study and research.
- Personal statement (max. 1000 words) by the applicant outlining academic achievements and ambitions.
- If English is not the applicant’s first language, proficiency must be demonstrated by means of an internationally recognised test, either ITOEFL or IELTS:
- B2 (or above) Certificate in English
- ITOEFL: Overall score of 88 or above, with at least 17 in Listening, 17 in Writing, 18 in Reading and 20 in Speaking.
- IELTS: Overall score of 6.5 or above, with at least 5.5 in each component.
Applicants are encouraged to consult this page for admission criteria and application procedure and deadlines. There are TWO application periods:
1 January 2023 – 31 January 2023
Acceptance letters should be expected within the first 10 days of March 2023
1 May 2023 - 31 May 2023
Acceptance letters should be expected within the first 15 days of June 2023
In order to secure a place in the MSc Program the first fee installment (1500 euros) must be deposited 15 June - 15 July 2023.
For any further inquiries, feel free to contact the Program (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Click here to apply! (email@example.com)
In order to submit your application successfully, you will need to have the following documents at hand. For your own convenience, collect them in advance and then proceed to fill in your online application form:
- a pdf copy of your CV (in English or in Greek)
- personal statement (max. 1000 words) by the applicant outlining academic achievements and ambitions, as well as the reasons for choosing this particular program
- an authorized copy of your undegraduate degree (in English or in Greek)
- an authorized copy of your undergraduate transcript of records (in English or in Greek)
- a pdf with proof of proficiency in English: Either (1) a B2 certificate, or (2) ITOEFL with a score of above 88, or (3) or IELTS with a score of at least 6,5
The total cost of the Program is 4,500 Euros. In order to secure a place in the MSc Program the first fee installment (1,500 euros) must be deposited 15 June-15 July. The second instalment of 1,500 Euros is due in mid-January. The final instalment of 1,500 Euros is due in mid-July.
For more information see the Admission page.