Το πρόγραμμα υποτροφιών NN Future Matters, στοχεύει ενισχύσει στην επαγγελματική ανάπτυξη.
Η υποτροφία αποτελείται από το ποσό των €5.000 (εκτός για μαθητές από την Τουρκία και την Ιαπωνία*). Θα λάβετε 4.500€ σε δύο δόσεις των 2.250€ κατά τη διάρκεια του ακαδημαϊκού έτους και 500€ στο τέλος των σπουδών σας.
Προθεσμία υποβολής αιτήσεων: 2 Απριλίου 2021
Δείτε πιο κάτω αναλυτικά την προκήρυξη στα αγγλικά:
About this scholarship
The scholarship consists of an amount of € 5,000 (except for students from Turkey and Japan*) and a mentorship. You will receive € 4,500 in two instalments of € 2,250 each during the academic year and € 500 at the end of your studies.
So, are you the first within your family to study at a university? Do you need financial support for your studies? Are you from one of the selected countries and planning to do your master’s in the Netherlands? And are you studying in the field of finance, risk management, economics, data science, entrepreneurship or IT? Then make sure to apply for the NN Future Matters Scholarship programme.
How to apply
- You are from Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Japan, the Netherlands, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Spain or Turkey.
- The master’s degree programme is a full-time programme in the field of finance, risk management, economics, data science, entrepreneurship or IT at one of the participating Dutch research universities.
- The master’s degree programme starts in September of the academic year 2021-2022.
- You are a first-generation academic, i.e. your parents or guardians don't have a bachelor’s degree (or equivalent).
- You meet the specific admission requirements of the institution of your choice.
- Preferably, you have not yet studied or worked abroad.
- When applying for a 2 year master programme, please note that your application for the scholarship is valid for the first year. You can apply for a scholarship for the second year of the master, if you have been granted a scholarship for the first year.
Application instructions and participating universities
Your application needs to be submitted online via our online application system (Delta).
- Collect all required information and documents before starting with your online application. It is not possible to save your application and continue at a later stage. You need to finish the application in one go.
- Your application can be rejected if it is not complete (if not all the required information or documents are submitted) or if the documents don't match the requirements below.
- Submit one application. If you consider more than 2 study programmes, please name them in the remarks field of your application. If you submit more than one application, only the most recently submitted application will be taken into consideration. The others will be cancelled.
- If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Participating universities 2020-2021
The 8 Dutch universities below are participating in the NN Future Matters scholarship programme. Programmes offered by these universities in the field of Finance, Risk management, Economics, Data science, Entrepreneurship or IT are eligible.
Required application documents
- Each document has to be in PDF format and not exceed 5 MB.
- Merge your motivation letter, budget and CV into 1 document.
- Merge the 2 reference letters into 1 document.
The documents you need to upload
- Diploma: a copy of your diploma and study results of your current/previous higher education. If not yet available (as you still need to graduate) please include an overview of your study results.
- Motivation letter and financial budget: the letter must address the items stated in the correct format. The letter is between 1 and 2 A4 pages long. You will have to use the following format for your motivation letter and financial budget:
Format motivation letter and budget (246.86 kB)
- Curriculum vitae (CV) with photo, which includes: educational experience, work experience (full-time/part-time and period), periods spent abroad (name countries and purpose), extracurricular activities (both study related and not study related). The length of the CV is minimum 1 A4 and max 3 A4.
- Admission letter: a copy of the (conditional) admission letter to a master’s programme at a Dutch university, which participates in the NN FM scholarship programme.
- Upload 2 reference letters: the referees must be professors from your current or previous study programme. The letters must contain the letterhead of your institution, the referee's name, address and position, and be signed by the referee. It is also possible for the referees to send their letters directly to email@example.com.
- Copy of your passport or ID card.
Apply before 2 April 2021 via this link.
After the deadline, NN Group and Nuffic will assess all eligible applications and select the applicants who will be granted the scholarship. All applicants are informed about the results by mid-June 2021.
* Part of the scholarship is meant for tuition fees. Students from non-EEA countries like Turkey and Japan pay a much higher tuition fee than EEA students, therefore the scholarship for Turkish and Japanese students is larger (up to a maximum of € 20,000).