Δεκαέξι (16) 24μηνες μεταδιδακτορικές υποτροφίες θα απονεμηθούν σε ερευνητές που κατέχουν διδακτορικό, από ολόκληρο τον κόσμο, σε όλους τους τομείς της έρευνας.
Προθεσμία υποβολής αιτήσεων: Παρασκευή 22 Οκτωβρίου 2021 στις 17:00 (UTC + 2)
Δείτε τη σχετική ανακοίνωση παρακάτω στα αγγλικά:
The CIVIS3i program is rooted in the concept of a cross-border environment for research that offers a wide range of possibilities in terms of international, interdisciplinary and intersectoral collaboration. CIVIS3i offers a comprehensive training and networking program, integrating interdisciplinarity and intersectorality in research, as well as skills to work on an international environment. CIVIS3i is devoted to increase the career perspectives of fellows, by offering talented researchers an attractive environment for research and by training a future generation of employable, mobile, first-class researchers.
Sixteen 24-month Postdoctoral Fellowships will be awarded to researchers in possession of a doctoral degree, from the entire world, in all fields of research.
Candidates may choose to be hosted and develop their research at one of the alliance four recruiting universities (AMU, ULB, SUR, UAM), where their main advisor must be affiliated, and mobility within the whole alliance (the nine universities + non-academic partners) will be facilitated. Candidates are required to included elements of intersectoral mobility and interdisciplinarity in their application, such as a 3-month secondment and short visits in one of the academic or non-academic partners, and a co-supervision at one of the 9 CIVIS Universities.
Secondment provisions and co-supervision should be included at the proposal stage if possible; however, if such elements are not fully defined in the proposal, the laureates will be accompanied on these dimensions once selected. Fellows are expected to participate in outreach activities related to their research. The competitive fellowships are designed to further the education and training of the fellows with primary emphasis placed on the individual's research promise, and to boost their future career inside or outside academia. The call is open to all fields of research, organised into the five CIVIS thematic hubs listed below, aligned with major societal challenges. The hubs integrate multiple topics, giving the fellows the freedom to conduct research on a wide range of subjects, for instance:
- Health: Nutrition and food
- Ageing; Well-being; Epidemiology; Immunology; Public Health; Medical Studies; Neurosciences; Pharmacology; Sport and movement science
- Climate, Environment, Energy
- Geology; Oceanography; Biodiversity; Migrations and settlements; Sustainable energy; Climatology; Pollution; Astronomy.
- Society, Culture and Heritage
- History; Literature; Sociology; Archaeology; Arts; Migrations; Religions; Philosophy; Political science; Languages.
- Cities, Territories and Mobilities
- Smart cities; Urbanism; Geography; Architecture; Transports; Logistics; Migrations; Governance.
- Digital and Technological Transformations
- Artificial Intelligence; New Media; Technologies & Engineering; Processes; Music; Learning; Sciences; Digitalization.
Call closing: Friday, October 22nd 2021 at 17:00 Paris time (UTC+2)
Δείτε την αναλυτική προκήρυξη εδώ