The Cyprus Institute of Neurology and Genetics (CING) is now accepting applications for the Academic Year 2023-2024.
DOCUMENTS NEEDED FOR THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
All documents listed below must be uploaded in the online application form in the dedicated fields provided:
- ID or Passport (for International Students)
- Recent passport photo
- High School Leaving Certificate
- BSc Degree(s) or verification of studies
- Recent BSc Academic Transcript (s)
- MSc/PhD Degree(s) or verification of studies (if any)
- Recent MSc/PhD Academic Transcript (s) (if any)
- English Language Certificate. CING accepts any of the accredited tests e.g. TOEFL, IELTS (minimum overall score: 6), G.C.E., Proficiency (min passing grade). For those candidates who have graduated from an English-speaking University, there is no need to submit an English Language Certificate. It is mandatory for all international students to present a valid English language certificate even if they have graduated from an English-speaking university, so that the Cyprus Migration Authorities to process their VISA application.
- The contact information of 2 referees
- Any other supporting documents
In order to apply for any of the postgraduate programmes, you must create an account by completing the information here.
For enquiries please contact the Education Office: email@example.com or/and +357 22 - 392 - 840 / 841 / 842 / 843 / 844.
Guidelines for the Online Application Form