The Polytechnic University of Turin is putting forth 100 completely subsidized Ph.D. positions in Italy.
The Polytechnic University is one of the best universities in Engineering & Technology in Europe, whose primary objectives are an enhancement of technological and scientific research capabilities and their integration into a higher education framework.
16 Ph.D. Programmes in the following areas:
- Civil Engineering and Architecture;
- Information and Communication Engineering;
- Industrial Engineering;
- Physical, Chemical and Mathematical Sciences for Engineering.
- Citizens of all nationalities are qualified to apply;
- Applicants must have master’s degree;
- Proficiency in English.
The gross yearly measure of the scholarship is EUR 17.500,00, including annuity commitments charged to the beneficiary.
More information here.