Are you an international student? Would you like to follow a top-level study program with an international focus, as part of a certified university excellence initiative?
The Université de Lyon offers scholarships for international students wishing to follow one of the IDEXLYON certified Master's programs.
- The scholarships will be awarded to international candidates based on academic criteria.
- 1st year Master's candidates (M1 - Master 1). Level of study: candidates must provide proof of an undergraduate degree or equivalent diploma/level recognized by the institutions offering the Master's programs. They must have obtained this previous diploma from an international institution.
- 2nd year Master's candidates (M2- Master 2). Level of study: candidates must provide proof of a Master 1 or equivalent diploma recognized by the institutions offering the Master's programs. Students who are already receiving host scholarships for the 1st year of an IDEXLYON certified master's program may apply for a fellowship for 2018/2019. NB! The scholarship is not automatically renewed from M1 to M2.
- Nationality: candidates must be international students.
- Restrictions: Master 1 candidates who are currently studying in France are not eligible. Master 2 candidates may have completed the first year of their Master's program in France.
CRITERIA FOR RECEIVING THE FULL SCHOLARSHIP
Attendance is obligatory. Dropping out and any unjustified absences may permanently suspend the scholarship.
HOW TO APPLY
For further information, please contact the person in charge of the Master's program (see the master's list on the right.
LEVEL OF STUDY
1st and 2nd year of a Master's degree.
DURATION AND AMOUNT OF THE SCHOLARSHIP
10-month scholarship for 800 euros per month.
Certified Masters's Programs:
- Master's in Biology: Biosciences course
- Master's in Cancer
- Master's in Nanoscience and Nanotechnology
- Master's in Material Science: Science and Innovation course
- Master's in Molecular and Cellular Biology: The Fundamentals of Infectious Diseases course
- Master's in European and International studies: AlterEurope course (The European Union and its neighbors)
- Master's in Cities and Urban Environments: Political and Strategic Alternatives for Cities and Metropolitan Areas (Altervilles).
- Master's in Acoustics
- Master's in Economic Analysis and Policy
- Master's in BEE-CAP: Biodiversity, Ecology and Evolution; Concepts, Applications and Practices
- Master's in Basic Computer Science
- Master's in Mathematics and Applications: Advanced Mathematics course
- Master's in Medieval worlds - History, archeology, literature of the Christian worlds and Medieval Muslim (MC2M)
- Master's in History, Civilization and Heritage: METIS (Management, Conservation, and Rehabilitation of Tangible, Intangible and Intermingled Modern Heritage) course
- Master's in Computer Science: International Machine Learning and Data Mining Master's course
- Master's in Ancient Worlds: Archeology, Ancient History and Ancient Languages, Literature and Civilizations (LLCA) course
- Master's in Earth Science, Planetology and the Environment
- Master's in Optics Image Vision Multimedia
- Master's in Water science, COGEVAL’EAU and IREMIR course
For more information, click here.