This scholarship of £2000 per year contributes to the cost of your tuition fees for your degree.
The School of Anthropology and Conservation is a thriving hub of staff and students from around the world, renowned for its international research reputation and community spirit.
We are delighted to offer this scholarship to an international student joining one of the School of Anthropology and Conservation undergraduate programmes in September 2018.
The scholarship will be renewed on an annual basis, for up to three years of academic study, subject to good academic progress. The scholarship fee reduction will be applied, in three installments, to your termly fee invoice.
To be eligible for consideration for a scholarship, all of the conditions below must have been satisfied:
- an application must have been made for a single honours undergraduate degree course offered by the School of Anthropology and Conservation at the University of Kent, beginning in September 2018;
- the applicant must have received an offer of a place (conditional or unconditional) on a degree course;
- the applicant must have been assessed as an overseas fee payer;
- the University must have received confirmation of the applicant's firm acceptance of the offer by the deadline date;
- Students who choose Kent as their insurance place will not be eligible for the Scholarship
Please note that this scholarship is only open to students beginning a new, full time programme, who satisfy the above criteria. The Scholarship will only be awarded if the successful candidate meets the conditions of their offer.
We are looking to award this scholarship to a high-caliber student who can demonstrate passion for their subject area. Applications will be judged on qualifications, references, UCAS personal statement and your scholarship essay.
How to apply
Applications for the SAC International Undergraduate Scholarship must be made via your applicant portal. Once logged in, click on My Scholarships and Bursaries. You will then see a list of scholarships that you may be eligible to apply for. Click on Apply and follow the steps to submit your application. As part of your application you will need to upload an essay, which should be submitted as either a Word or PDF document. For this essay, please write no more than 750 words on a topic you are passionate about and which is relevant to your selected degree programme.
The University of Kent reserves the right not to allocate the award if the selection panel identifies no suitable candidates.
The scholarship is subject to full terms and conditions which will be provided to successful candidates at the point of award.
The successful candidate will be notified by 1st June 2018. If you have not heard from us by this date then your application has been unsuccessful.
23rd May 2018