Η Ιατρική Σχολή του Πανεπιστημίου Λευκωσίας προσφέρει τρεις (3) υποτροφίες για εκπόνηση διδακτορικής διατριβής στους πιο κάτω τομείς:
- Medical Education
Δείτε αναλυτικά την προκήρυξη στα αγγλικά:
The Medical School offers the degree PhD in Medical Sciences. The degree is awarded to students who successfully complete an independent research programme that breaks new ground in the chosen field of study. The PhD programme enables to empower students to become independent researchers, thus advancing innovation and development.
We are currently inviting applications through a competitive process for high calibre candidates to apply for a total of three PhD Scholarships in the following research fields:
- Medical Education
Each Scholarship will have a duration of three to four years and will cover:
- The tuition fees for the PhD programme which are €13,500 for the first 3 years and €1,500 for year 4.
- A monthly stipend of €1,000 for the duration of three to four years.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Eligible Candidates should hold (or hold by the time that the programme is expected to commence i.e. September 2019) a recognised degree (a Bachelor’s degree or a degree equivalent for entry to a Master’s Degree and a Master’s degree or a Doctor of Medicine degree (e.g. MBBS or MD degree).
- Candidates with a Bachelor’s degree only may be considered for the Scholarships on the grounds of evidence for completing their Bachelor’s degree with excellent marks.
Application for the PhD Scholarships:
Candidates should submit the following documents:
- A cover letter clearly stating the PhD Scholarship the candidate is applying for and why they are interested to pursue a PhD in the specific research area. Each candidate should apply for only one of the three PhD Scholarships.
- Copies of the applicant’s qualifications/degree(s) – the application can be assessed with scanned copies, but certified true copies must be provided if the candidate is successful and prior to enrolment on the PhD programme.
- Copies of the applicant’s transcript(s) – the application can be assessed with scanned copies, but certified true copies must be provided if the candidate is successful and prior to enrolment on the PhD programme.
- Proof of English language proficiency: the candidate should either complete previous degree(s) in an English speaking country or should have passed IELTS (score of 7 overall, with a minimum score of 7 in writing) or should have achieved an equivalent score in an internationally recognised English language qualification.
- Two reference letters, of which at least one should be from an academic.
- A full Curriculum Vitae (CV).
Applications should be submitted to email@example.com by Friday July 19, 2019 at 5pm.
Only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted and invited to an interview.
Successful candidates will enrol on the PhD programme in Medical Sciences and will work with their Main Supervisor to develop their research proposal and pursue their research project.