The College of Medical and Dental Sciences is offering a number of Global Scholarships for Excellence for outstanding students on our postgraduate taught programmes.
Value of Award
The value of each award is £2,000 to be off-set against tuition fees, is tenable for one year only and cannot be deferred to a later year. As the award is to be off-set against tuition fees, applications must be from self-funding individuals.
This award is open to all applicants who have been offered a place to study on one of the College of Medical and Dental Sciences Masters taught courses listed below (full-time or part-time), or the Physician Associate Postgraduate Diploma programme, starting in 2019/20.
Eligible taught programmes:
- Advanced Clinical Practice - MSc
- Advanced Practice in Healthcare (Global) - MSc
- Bioinformatics - MSc
- Clinical Neuropsychiatry - MSc
- Clinical Oncology - MSc
- Clinical Trials - MSc
- Dental Materials Science – MSc
- Genomic Medicine - MSc
- Health Economics and Econometrics - MSc
- Health Economics and Health Policy - MSc
- Health Research Methods - MSc
- Immunology and Immunotherapy - MSc
- Occupational Health - MSc
- Physician Associate Studies - PGDip
- Public Health - MPH
- Public Health (SEAL) - MPH
- Public Health (Health Technology Assessment) - MPH
- Public Health (International) - MPH
- Restorative Dentistry - MSc
- Trauma Science - MSc
How to Apply
The deadline for applications to the scholarship programme is the 1 May 2019. Successful applicants will be notified by 29 June 2019. Please ensure you complete the application form in full or your application may not be considered.