The British School of Fashion is offering a prestigious scholarship in honor of Founding Donor, Dr. Don McCarthy. A leading figure within the fashion industry, Don is former Executive Chairman of House of Fraser, Rubicon Retail Ltd, the holding company for the Shoe Studio, Warehouse, and Principles fashion brands, and Goldsmiths and Watches of Switzerland
Students must have applied to study one of the following courses at GCU London:
- MBA Luxury Brand Management;
- MSc Fashion Business Creation;
- MSc International Fashion Marketing;
- MSc Luxury Brand Marketing
- Up to Full Fee scholarship;
- Providing vital support towards course fees.
How to Apply?
You can apply for the scholarship online. When applying you will be asked to upload a video in support of your application. This is a 2-3 minute video explaining why you should be awarded the scholarship. Amongst other things, the selection panel is looking for answers to:
- Why you should be awarded the scholarship;
- What difference it will make to your studies/career;
- What difference will you make to the industry/University – what will you give back?;
- What your future plans and career goals are.
For more information please visit the official website.