Η κυβέρνηση της Ιρλανδίας καλεί φοιτητές από όλο τον κόσμο, να υποβάλουν αίτηση για υποτροφία μέσω του προγράμματος "Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship Programme" για το ακαδημαϊκό έτος 2020 για έρευνα σε μεταπτυχιακό ή διδακτορικό επίπεδο.
Δείτε την αναλυτική προκήρυξη στα αγγλικα:
The Government of Ireland Invites the Applications from all around the world for the admission on more prestigious Fully Funded Scholarship Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship Program 2020 to study in research either for master or Doctoral Degrees.
The Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship Programme is an established national initiative, funded by the Department of Education and Skills and managed by the Council.
In 2018, we invested in a total of 1,193 postgraduate scholars, with over 5,000 individual scholarships for excellent research awarded to date.
- University or Organization: Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship 2020
- Department: All Departments
- Course Level: Master/PhD
- Award: Fully Funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Maximum
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Ireland
- Deadline: 31th October 2019
- Open for application to all international graduates with a passion for research and excellent academic results
- Applicants Must have a Bachelor`s Degree for Master and Master`s Degree for PhD Applications
- Subjects will be Awarded in any Discipline based in any Irish HEI
- Good skills in written and spoken English
- Good reports from academic referees and Supervisors
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there
How to Apply
All Eligible Candidates Will Apply Online. Try to Contact with Professors for Supervision Before Starting your Application
- a stipend of €16,000 per annum
- a contribution to fees, including non-EU fees, up to a maximum of €5,750 per annum
- eligible direct research expenses of €2,250 per annum
f you do not find the answer to your query in the call documentation, you should contact the research office in your proposed institution which will provide information and clarification on the call. Research offices can send any queries they are unable to clarify to email@example.com.
For more information please visit http://research.ie/funding/goipg/?f=postgraduate