Το ίδρυμα Bogliasco απονέμει υποτροφίες σε άτομα, ανεξαρτήτως φυλής, εθνικότητας, ηλικίας, θρησκείας και φύλου, που εργάζονται στους κλάδους τεχνών και ανθρωπιστικών επιστημών.
Προθεσμία υποβολής αιτήσεων
- Χειμερινό εξάμηνο: 15 Ιανουαρίου
- Εαρινό εξάμηνο: 15 Απριλίου
Bogliasco Fellowships are awarded to gifted individuals working in all the disciplines of the Arts and Humanities without regard to nationality, age, race, religion or gender.
To be eligible for the award of a Fellowship, applicants should demonstrate significant achievement in their disciplines, commensurate with their age and experience. Please note that Bogliasco Fellowships are not awarded to students currently in a degree-granting program. The Foundation gives preference to those whose applications suggest that they would be comfortable working in an intimate, international, multilingual community of scholars and artists.
The following documents, which may be submitted in English, Italian, French or Spanish, will be required. Please note that the Foundation cannot process application materials submitted in any other language.
(1) The completed application form.
(2) Three letters of reference, which must be uploaded directly by the referees and received by the application deadline.
(3) A short-form curriculum vitae, no more than three pages in length.
(4) A one-page description of the project that the applicant would pursue during her/his stay at the Bogliasco Study Center.
(5) Three samples of the applicant’s work that has been published, performed, exhibited, or otherwise publicly presented during the last five years.
(6) A $30 application fee, payable by credit card at the end of the application process.
Bogliasco Fellows may be accompanied by their spouses/partners during their stay at the Bogliasco Study Center. Spouses/partners who intend to pursue a project in one of the disciplines, and who wish to be designated as Bogliasco Fellows, must submit separate and complete applications. Although the Foundation accepts collaborative Fellowships, applicants must submit separate applications and be prepared to share living quarters and/or work space at the study center.
Bogliasco Fellowships include full room and board, plus the use of a private studio. The cost of transportation to and from the Bogliasco Study Center is the responsibility of Fellows and their accompanying spouses/partners. So also are all project materials and equipment, and any personal expenses incurred during the fellowship period, including medical expenses. Spouses/partners will be charged a daily fee of $30 to help defray the cost of meals and housing.
Regular deadlines for the submission of applications are as follows:
- January 15th for residencies during the subsequent fall semester, and
- April 15th for residences during the subsequent spring semester.
(To see the dates of the Fall 2020 and Spring 2021 residency sessions, please go to the Program Overview page).
Regular notification dates for the award of Fellowships are as follows: April 1st for Fall Fellowships; July 1st for Spring Fellowships.
**Please note: The notification date for the award of Spring 2021 Fellowships has been pushed back from July 1st to July 15th, 2020**
Due to the C19 pandemic, many of the cancelled Spring 2020 residencies will be rescheduled to Spring 2021. Therefore, the selection process for the Spring 2021 semester will be highly competitive with fewer Fellowships available.
Find out how to apply here: https://bfny.org/en/apply