Η Eurobank, μία από τις πιο καινοτόμες τράπεζες στη Νοτιοανατολική Ευρώπη, με παρουσία σε 6 χώρες, επιθυμεί να προσλάβει, μέσω του προγράμματος "BeAPro in Banking", μια νέα γενιά κορυφαίων επαγγελματιών στις ακόλουθες βασικές τραπεζικές λειτουργίες:
- Global Markets & Wealth Management
- Group Corporate and Investment Banking
- The Group Risk Management General Division
Οι ενδιαφερόμενοι καλούνται να υποβάλουν αίτηση έως τις 17 Φεβρουαρίου 2019.
Δείτε παρακάτω περισσότερες πληροφορίες για το πρόγραμμα "BeAPro in Banking".
BeAPro Talent Programme Overview
BeAPro in Banking is a competitive Talent Programme, tailor-made for highly qualified and motivated graduates with a passion for personal growth. The programme will offer you the chance to experience the world of Banking and prepare you for a successful career path in Corporate & Investment Banking, Global Markets & Wealth Management and Risk Management.
• The Programme is designed to guide and support the career path of talented graduates. It aims to develop young talents with strong potential to become the future business leaders of Eurobank.
• The intensive and comprehensive talent programme will provide our trainees with the opportunity to develop both skills and professional expertise.This development will be instrumental in establishing a solid foundation for developing a successful career within Eurobank.
• The programme prepares our trainees to anticipate and solve complex problems, manage projects, build people networks and face the continuous challenges of the banking industry.
To ensure that you are the one for us – and that we are the right choice for you – the selection process is both thorough and structured. We are also committed to employing a diverse and inclusive workforce, reflective of the customers and communities we serve where all our colleagues can be themselves and succeed on merit.
- Apply online with your CV and an, optional, short video introduction of yourself
- Online aptitude and personality tests
- Eligible and qualified candidates will be invited to go through an online video interview (recorded)
- On site group assessment and interview
- Offer & Onboarding
- Start of Rotation Programme
During the 8-month Rotation Programme each trainee will:
• Rotate through major business functions of Corporate and Investment Banking , Global Markets & Wealth Management and Risk Management for on-the-job training
• Gain customized learning in core banking and professional development areas
• Receive mentoring from a management executive for ongoing professional and personal career guidance.
• Demonstrate your potential and capability by undertaking various projects and delivering regular presentations/recommendations to the management.
Upon completion of the 8-month rotation programme your performance will be evaluated by a Senior Management committee and if you are selected, you will be offered a position within one of the above mentioned General Divisions. Our aim is to fit your talents, personality and ambition info a specific position among our varied teams.
Για περισσότερες πληροφορίες σχετικά με το πρόγραμμα και την υποβολή αιτήσεων, δείτε εδώ.