Χρηματοδοτούμενες θέσεις πρακτικής άσκησης στον Οργανισμό Βορειοατλαντικού Συμφώνου ΝΑΤΟ Εκπαιδευτικά Νέα
Ο Οργανισμός Βορειοατλαντικού Συμφώνου (Νοrth Αtlantic Τreaty Οrganizatiοn- NATO) προσφέρει χρηματοδοτούμενες θέσεις πρακτικής άσκησης στα κεντρικά του γραφεία στις Βρυξέλλες και καλεί φοιτητές και πρόσφατους απόφοιτους να υποβάλουν αίτηση.
Δείτε παρακάτω περισσότερες πληροφορίες για το πρόγραμμα πρακτικής άσκησης.
- Do you study Architecture, Infrastructure or Facilities Management ?
- Do you study HR, Business Management or Finance?
- Do you study Aeronautics or Engineering?
- Do you have a background in Media or Journalism?
- Are you fluent in English and/or French?
- Do you speak Arabic, Chinese or Russian?
- Are you able to conduct independent research and analysis?
NATO needs your skills !
There is one call for applications per year, in Spring, with two starting dates, in September and March the following year. Internships will in principle last 6 months. DEADLINE 31/12/2019
The NATO Internship Programme has four main objectives:
- to provide the Organisation with access to the latest theoretical and technical knowledge that the intern can apply through practical work assignments, as well as with additional staff resources.
- to provide interns with an opportunity to learn from the NATO community and get a better understanding and a more balanced view of the Organisation.
- to contribute to creating a more diverse workforce.
- to expand understanding of NATO in Alliance countries.
What does NATO offer?
- Interns will benefit by experiencing an international organisation from the inside while substantiating their Curriculum Vitae.
- Internships are offered in the NATO Divisions
Remuneration: Interns receive a lump sum of EUR 1,069.60 per month. The salary is not exempt from taxation.
Travel: Interns will be reimbursed for their travel expenses on taking up duty and on leaving the service based on a return economy ticket and for an amount of up to 1,200 Euros.
Leave: After three months of service, interns shall be entitled to leave (including sick leave) at the rate of 2.5 working days for every month of service completed.
Current students and recent graduates (1 year) with:
- Age: over 21 at the time of internship (for insurance purposes)
- Nationality: nationals of a NATO Member State
- Studies: at least two years of university study or equivalent
- Languages: proficiency in one of the official NATO languages (English/French); desirable working knowledge of the other.
- Interns are required to have health insurance coverage, and to take care of formalities with Belgian authorities regarding their stay in Belgium
All interns will require a security clearance from their national authorities prior to working at NATO.