Πρακτική άσκηση για φοιτητές στη SAP Εκπαιδευτικά Νέα
Η SAP, ηγέτης στην αγορά εταιρικού λογισμικού, αναζητά φοιτητές Διοίκησης, Μάρκετινγκ, Επικοινωνίας, Διοίκησης Επιχειρήσεων και άλλων συναφών κλάδων, για πρακτική άσκηση πλήρους απασχόλησης και διάρκειας 6 μηνών, στην Αθήνα.
Δείτε παρακάτω αναλυτικά τις πληροφορίες στα αγγλικά:
Strategic Customer Program (SCP) Internship - 6 months full time
City: Athens, A1, GR
Requisition ID: 159300
Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Limited Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Purpose and Objectives
The SAP Strategic Customer Program (SCP) is a community of SAP Customer stakeholders helping leaders make distinctive, lasting, and substantial improvements in business performance. By joining this network, customers can access the collective thought leadership across industries and continents to take our relationship to the next level of achievement. This program builds on our experience with prior customer programs; and makes significant improvements at every level of maturity by assembling the best talent and synchronization across all SAP lines of business.
Key tasks may include:
- Full project support for pipeline generation initiatives of Strategic Customer Program (SCP) EMEA South
- Communications such as Newsletters and internal websites as a go-to-area for the SCP EMEA South and extended community
- Project management of sales enablement activities such as Best Practice and All Hands calls
- Monitoring execution against KPIs and providing executive management reports
- Support end-to-end delivery and implementation of SCP EMEA South Best Practices in Account Planning Management (APM) and Strategy Workshops
- Facilitate logistics and agenda of customer workshops in our Executive Briefing Centers (EBC)
We are looking for a candidate who can lead all these efforts as the PMO. The person will collaborate closely with several operations resources that are located in the different Market Units across EMEA South.
Experience & Language Requirements
- Strong project management skills
- Solid MS Office Applications skills (incl. web based reporting applications)
- Strong collaboration skills
- Results oriented and analytical thinking capabilities
- Strong communication skills
- Business level English: fluent, an additional European language is a plus
- Student of Management, Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or related studies
Student status is needed (agreement with university needs to be signed)
Για περισσότερες πληροφορίες και υποβολή αιτήσεων, επισκεφθείτε την ιστοσελίδα της SAP εδώ.