Πλήρεις υποτροφίες για το πρόγραμμα 1+1 MBA (συνδυασμός Master & ΜΒΑ) στο University of Oxford Εκπαιδευτικά Νέα
Το Pershing Square Foundation πρόκειται να χορηγήσει έως έξι (6) πλήρεις υποτροφίες σε άριστους φοιτητές για το πρόγραμμα 1+1 ΜΒΑ του University of Oxford, το οποίο συνδυάζει ένα χρόνο Master και ένα χρόνο MBA. Η υποτροφία θα καλύπτει και τα δύο χρόνια σπουδών, ενώ θα περιλαμβάνει όλα τα δίδακτρα καθώς και τουλάχιστον £15.009 για τα έξοδα διαβίωσης.
Παρακάτω μπορείτε να δείτε όλες τις πληροφορίες για τις υποτροφίες στα αγγλικά από τη σχετική ιστοσελίδα του Πανεπιστημίου της Οξφόρδης:
Full scholarship to support outstanding students on the 1+1 MBA, covering both the Master's degree and the MBA year. Established in 2014, the Pershing Square Foundation awards up to five full scholarships to support outstanding students on the 1+1 MBA, covering both the Master's degree and the MBA year.
Recipients are exceptional individuals who can demonstrate the potential and commitment to finding scalable and sustainable solutions to world-scale social challenges. You can pursue any of the partnering Master’s degrees and combine it with our MBA. Further details regarding eligibility can be found below.
You will also be invited to a spring ‘trek’ to New York City hosted by the Pershing Square Foundation, where you can participate in meetings and workshops with leading innovators and change makers.
You will have the opportunity to attend prestigious conferences and events throughout the year, including the Ditchley Conferences and the Skoll World Forum.
As a Pershing Square scholar you will receive funding for both your Master's degree and MBA programme course fees. The scholarship also provides at least £15,009 towards living expenses for both years of study.
Number available: Six scholarships
Scholarships are awarded to individuals with:
- Academic achievement, demonstrated through degree results, GMAT or GRE score, previous university prizes and awards, and other academic achievements
- Leadership potential, demonstrated through experience and motivation
- Strong personal character, integrity and commitment
- Intention to focus on addressing world-scale social challenges in your career, either in an existing organisation or through development of a new enterprise
- Ability to envision how to achieve scalable and sustainable solutions to these challenges
- Articulated vision on how the Oxford 1+1 MBA will allow you to fulfil your objectives
Highlight these attributes in your MBA application, scholarship essay and interview answers.
Eligible applicants (in order of priority):
- Applicants to the Oxford 1+1 MBA Programme
- Applicants who apply to any full-time one-year Master’s course that is not currently part of the official list of partner 1+1 MBA Programme; and to the MBA (as a separate application)
- Current Oxford students on a non-MBA course, who are applying to the MBA after the completion of their current Master’s/DPhil course (with no gap year(s))
How to apply
Each of our partnering Master's programmes has its own application form, deadlines and requirements. In order to be considered for the Pershing Square Scholarship you must apply to the 1+1 MBA by the January 2020 deadline.
When you submit your 1+1 MBA application form you will be asked if you would like to be considered for the Pershing Square Scholarship.
Submit an essay in your application form of no more than 500 words addressing this question 'How do you intend to change the world? What does this tell us about you as a person?’
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to an interview with the selection panel.
As a Pershing Square Scholar, you will have opportunities for mentorship and networking with inspirational individuals and organisations that are part of the Pershing Square Foundation’s community.
The Advisory Board plays a crucial role mentoring. Current members of the board include:
- William Ackman (The Pershing Square Foundation)
- Sir Ronald Cohen (Big Society Capital)
- Cheryl Dorsey (Echoing Green)
- Paul Farmer (Partners in Health)
- Louise Richardson (Vice-Chancellor, Oxford)
- Wendy Kopp (Teach for All)
- Linda Rottenberg (Endeavor)
- Peter Tufano (Saïd Business School)
- Andrew Youn (One Acre Fund)
Pershing Square Foundation
The foundation supports exceptional leaders and innovative organisations that tackle social issues and deliver scalable and sustainable impact. It is committed to supporting areas such as economic development, education, healthcare, justice and the arts.
The Pershing Square Foundation’s gift of £4.5m will endow the scholarships in perpetuity. The University of Oxford has provided a further £3m under the Oxford Graduate Scholarship Matched Fund, taking the total funding to £7.5m.